(+352) 26 00 21 1
COVID-19 – Business Update
Further to the escalation of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform you that we continue to monitor the situation very closely. The health and well-being of our employees, clients, suppliers and visitors as well as servicing our clients to a consistently high standard remains our top priority.
Last week, the World Health Organisation formally declared COVID-19 a pandemic and the Luxembourg government has introduced measures to protect public safety and health. These measures include the closure of all schools, colleges, childcare facilities, restaurants and bars.
To protect our employees and business contacts, MDO has implemented precautionary measures which follow the guidance from experts, including the World Health Organisation (WHO), and the recommendations laid out by the Luxembourg Ministry of Health.
Key measures taken include:
- Splitting business critical teams of Risk Management and Portfolio Management across two locations;
- Facilitating remote working arrangements for all employees;
- Shifting in-office arrangements to comply with recommended social distancing
- Reducing office presence to minimum levels;
- Encouraging the practice of appropriate hygiene measures;
- Prohibiting business travel to high risk countries;
- Discouraging personal international travel and requesting employees to strictly follow the travel guidelines of the Luxembourg government authorities and the WHO;
- Discouraging the use of public transport;
- Cancelling internal and client-facing meetings;
- Encouraging the use of (video) conference calls instead of personal meetings.
Our BCP was successfully tested last week and is now in place to ensure that our operation can and will continue to function seamlessly. All teams are equipped with laptops and can work remotely with full access to our systems via secure remote access.
We will continue to keep you informed on any further developments. Our teams remain fully reachable, ready and able to assist you during this challenging time.
MDO Management Company.Back to News & Events